Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bingham Cup 2010 in MInneapolis

This week, the Bingham Cup starts up here in Minneapolis. http://www.binghamcup.com/

Even though I belong to the Metropolis RFC, I felt very strongly about helping out the Minneapolis Mayhem, the hosting club this week.http://www.mayhemrfc.com/ There are players coming here from all over the World.Tonight my wife and I helped out at the Registration area at the Radisson in Downtown MInneapolis. I talked with players from England, France, Denmark, Holland and Australia, to say nothing of players from different areas of the US, like Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco, New York and Chicago, to name but a few.

I work the next 3 evenings at the hospital, but during the weekend, I will be helping out at the National Sports Center in Blaine. I am hoping that for all of the rugby players here in Minnesota, that they all have a good time.

After watching some really mediocre matches from the FIFA World Cup, I am really looking forward to seeing some rugby this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment