Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Adams Family Does Portugal

I know it has been an awfully long time since I have posted in my blog.


Had a great time in Portugal in June, when my wife, son, daughter, grandson and my son's girlfriend Katie joined me to attend the wedding of Rodrigo, our former rugby-playing exchange student from Portugal.


We had a great time in Lisbon, and in the Alentejo, where Rodrigo and his charming bride Mafalda tied the knot in a gorgeous cathedral with wonderful Azulejos-the blue tiles famous in Portugal.


It was also great to catch up with some of Rodrigo's friends who came from Brazil, Chile, India and the USA to take part in an amazing reception and post wedding dinner, with DJ and dancing that went on until the sunrise on Sunday morning. Later on in the afternoon, we had a fantastic pig roast.


It was a great chance for my kids and my grandson to see why Portugal is just one of my favorite places on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment