Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Final Cheap Shot Before New Zealand-France

While we were in New Zealand, I grew to become a big fan of the "Yeah Right" add campaign that the New Zealand Brewer Tui Beer came up with. I must confess to enjoying a few cold Tui's( as well as Speights and Mac's) during my time in New Zealand.

Our hostess in Lower Hutt, Annette, alerted me to this latest of the Tui "Yeah Right" campaign. I loved it because it not only speaks about the somewhat star-crossed relationship New Zealand has had with France on the Rugby pitch, and also the political arena, for those who remember the French bombing of the Rainbow Warrior in Auckland Harbor.

A little bit of fun before the All Blacks take on France for the Rugby World Cup title in about 7 hours.

Who says that Kiwis don't have a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment